Northern Exposure: Canadian Competition Law/Investment Canada Update
Speakers: James Musgrove, Joshua Krane, Janine MacNeil, Mark Opashinov, Guy Pinsonnault and Jody Wivcharuk
November 24, 2021: Agenda
Event Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET)
Please join members of McMillan's Competition, Antitrust, and Foreign Investment Group on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 12 pm ET as we discuss, and answer your questions, respecting developments in Canadian Competition and Foreign Investment Law. Topics include:
- Enjoining Mergers - What's New?
- Canadian Gatekeepers – Abuse of Dominance Developments
- New Competitor Collaboration Guidelines
- The Competition Bureau: Current Focus
- Canadian Foreign Investment Control Developments
- Canadian Government Expands National Security Guidance
- Competitor Collaboration Guidelines: Competition Bureau Updates Key Guidance
- Strike Two… The Commissioner Loses Second Injunction To Block Merger
- Antitrust Reform: Canada Too!
- Certification Denied: An Important Win for Competition Class Action Defendants