Commercial Leasing Update: Key Developments for Leasing Professionals
Speakers: Mervyn Allen, Laura Brazil, Mitchell Allison, Marie-Lou Beaumont and Stephen Lewis
November 30, 2021: Agenda
Event Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (ET)
As we approach year-end, McMillan's Commercial Real Estate Group provides a round-up of the developments in leasing law from 2021. Join us as our national leasing team will cover topics affecting leasing professionals across Canada, including:
- How the Land Owner Transparency Act affects leases in British Columbia
- How are rental rate renewal clauses being interpreted in Alberta
- Are landlords responsible for correcting their tenant’s mistaken beliefs about lease dates in Ontario
- How is the landlord’s obligation to provide the peaceable enjoyment of the leased premises being interpreted in Québec?
- Mervyn Allen, Partner, Commercial Real Estate
- Laura Brazil, Partner, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Mitchell Allison, Partner, Commercial Real Estate
- Marie-Lou Beaumont, Partner, Commercial Real Estate
- Stephen Lewis, Associate, Commercial Real Estate
CPD:: This program qualifies for up to 1 hour 30 minutes Substantive CPD (ON), 1 hour 30 minutes CPD (BC), and 1 hour 30 minutes CLE (QC).